We are all familiar with Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but we encourage you to remember Giving Tuesday November 28, 2017 and join Give Something Back in ensuring another year of bright futures for the kids who need it most.
What exactly is #GivingTuesday, you ask?
Giving Tuesday began in 2012 as an international movement following the Thanksgiving Holiday, promoting the act of giving across the world. In 2015 alone, 98 countries participated in Giving Tuesday, raising over $177 million dollars online for philanthropic organizations.
There are thousands or organizations worthy of supporting on Giving Tuesday, why choose Give Back as YOUR cause to champion?
- 1 in 10 people from low-income families attain a bachelor’s degree by age 25.
- Only nine percent of the lowest income quartile graduate college, compared to 77% of the highest income quartile.
- On average, a college graduate will earn $1 million more in their lifetime than a high school graduate.
But with the support of mentoring and college scholarships through Give Back…
- 90% of Give Back Scholars graduate in 4 years.
- 100% of our Give Back alumni are employed.
- 50% of Give Back alumni currently serve the organization by mentoring students so that they, too, can achieve their dreams.
Give the gift of education this holiday season!
We here at Give Back are asking YOU to give a little to the cause that has transformed the lives of so many students across the country. As individuals, families, and communities celebrate the season of giving, we hope you will consider supporting Give Back on this year’s Giving Tuesday!
Even the smallest gift makes an impact. Visit us here to find out how you can be a part of shaping the minds of today’s youth.