Make an investment in today’s youth — and your business.
In recruiting mentors, we look for motivated, caring individuals. Are there people in your company who could inspire young students to dream big, set realistic goals, and remain accountable? Between the skills, expertise and resources your employees possess, they can make a profound difference in the lives of our scholars.
Partner with our Mentoring Program
Beyond the positive social impact, participating in a mentor program yields multiple business advantages:
- Directly impacts lives of young people in YOUR community
- Encourages employee-community participation
- Fosters employee morale, retention, and a healthy work-life balance
- Strengthens your team’s management and leadership skills
- Generates good will, publicity and positive brand recognition
- Gains access to a new pipeline of local talent
Why work with Give Back?
In addition to providing our expertise and methodology, we help to make logistics easy on our busy corporate mentors, so that they can focus their volunteer time building a meaningful relationship with their scholar. That’s why we:
- Develop a timeline for program implementation with you
- Provide skill-based mentor training for your employees
- Encourage mentor-mentee email, text and phone communication
- Share relationship building tactics
- Facilitate organized activities
- Host sponsored mentor-mentee events
- Support our staff to answer questions and offer advice